Helping to market Off West End, West End and Fringe productions (and also regional productions).
In the busy world of London theatre it can be a hard task to promote a production or a venue – if we can help then we will.
Listed regularly on page 1 of the search engines and in Google and Bing News, we have over 30,000 unique visitors to our website every month.
We also have over 28,500 followers on Twitter, and more than 5,000 members in our Facebook Tickets Group. We also utilise Linkedin and other social media platforms to circulate our content.
We have over 5,000 subscribers registered on our email list where our content is circulated to.
From 1st January 2017, we are now offering free and paid services to help promote productions – details are as follows.
NEWS ITEMS – FREE (if considered newsworthy by our editorial team) for West End and Off West End – published on our website free of charge and also:
* Listed in search engines and in search engines’ News sections
* Published once to Twitter, LondonTheatre1 Facebook page, LinkedIn and other social media outlets
REVIEWS – FREE
In exchange for a complimentary ticket (or tickets) a reviewer will review a production. The review will be published and circulated in the same way as a free news item.
FEATURED NEWS and FEATURED LISTINGS – £35 for initial listing which includes first week and £35 weekly thereafter
* Published on our website
* Listed in search engines and where relevant in search engines’ News sections
* Posted to Twitter daily for each paid week (tweet can be configured and scheduled as necessary), LondonTheatre1 Facebook Page, London Theatre1 Facebook Tickets Group, LinkedIn and other social media outlets
FEATURED Homepage sidebar image at £40 per week (336px width and maximum 336px height)
Featured sidebar image across all website pages at £55 per week
1) Workload permitting, interviews of cast and creative will be provided free of charge in the same way as a free news item.
2) Featured Interviews would be charged at £35 weekly and circulated in the same way as Featured News.
Note: With regard to paid items, all payments must be made in advance before your content can appear. Please contact us for payment details and also if you would like to discuss any other advertising proposals. Email Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse our website for London Theatre Tickets for London West End Theatres. Book tickets for shows, musicals, plays, drama, opera, dance, comedy & more!