Being one of those Londoners with as busy a life as the next person, I sometimes struggle to recall what happened a fortnight ago, let alone a 1992 animated motion picture which I only went to see out of a sense of duty, after I had no idea what everyone else was on about at the time. […]
Aladdin London Prince Edward Theatre
- The classic hit film has been brought to thrilling life on stage by the producer of The Lion King, featuring all the songs from the Academy Award©-winning score, together with new music written for this production.
- An extraordinary creative team is led by director and choreographer, Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon). Music is by Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast) with lyrics from Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast), Tim Rice (The Lion King) and Chad Beguelin (Elf), who also wrote the book.
- The lead roles of Aladdin and Jasmine will be taken by rising British stars Dean John-Wilson (Here Lies Love) and Jade Ewen (In the Heights). Broadway's Trevor Dion Nicholas will make his London stage debut as the Genie.
- With stunning sets from multi-award-winning designer Bob Crowley and over 350 beautiful costumes from Gregg Barnes (Kinky Boots), ALADDIN is an unmissable event in London theatre.
- This production contains theatrical smoke & fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting & loud noises Please note: ALADDIN is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends ALADDIN for ages 6 and up. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
5-Star Review of Aladdin
There’s something for everyone in this laugh-out-loud and shimmering show, where the cast come across as thoroughly enjoying themselves. Not since Sister Act The Musical played at the London Palladium have I left the theatre feeling so positively upbeat and overjoyed. I wish Aladdin a long and successful run. This is an Arabian night not to be missed - the professionalism and skill in this show is astounding.
ALADDIN LONDON TRAILER
Aladdin Musical songs
2. Arabian Nights
3. One Jump Ahead
4. One Jump Ahead (Reprise)
5. Proud of Your Baby
6. These Palace Walls
7. Babkak, Omar, Aladdin, Kassim
8. A Million Miles Away
9. Diamond In The Rough
10. Friend Like Me
11. Act One Finale
12. Prince Ali
13. A Whole New World
14. High Adventure
15. Somebody's Got Your Back
16. Proud of Your Boy (Reprise)
17. Prince Ali (Sultan Reprise)
18. Prince Ali (Jafar Reprise)
19. Finale Ultimo
20. Proud of Your Boy
21. Genie Medley
ALADDIN MUSICAL LONDON
Prince Edward Theatre
28 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 4HS
Monday - 7.30pm
Tuesday - 7.30pm
Wednesday - 7.30pm
Thursday - 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Friday - 7.30pm
Saturday - 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Sunday - No Show
Aladdin is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends Aladdin for ages 6 and up. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Show Opened: 27th May 2016
This production contains theatrical smoke & fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting & loud noises.
Please note there will be an auditorium blackout of 8 seconds around 45 minutes into the performance.
PHOTOGRAPH: Aladdin: Jade Ewen (Jasmine) and Dean John-Wilson (Aladdin) Photographer Deen van Meer ® Disney
Why book Aladdin Musical tickets with a See Tickets partner?
- Get the best prices and the lowest booking fees in the market - save up to 60%
- Over 11 million tickets sold last year!
- Official box office partner to all West End theatres
- Fast and secure online booking
- No hidden charges
- Book with confidence – official STAR member
- Customer service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Disney does not do things by halves: even their press launches are slick and polished, with every projection in place as it should be and not a single typo in any of the promotional material. The attention to detail is phenomenal as Thomas Schumacher, President of the Disney Theatrical Group (just one division of the huge Walt Disney […]
Disney Theatrical Productions announced today that Dean John-Wilson will play the role of Aladdin alongside Jade Ewen as Jasmine in the West End premiere of the new musical based on the classic Academy Award®-winning animated film. Aladdin will now open at the Prince Edward Theatre on Wednesday 15 June 2016, with previews from Friday 27 […]
British Soap award-winning Eastenders actor, Scott Maslen stars as Abanazar in Aladdin, this year’s Churchill Theatre Bromley Pantomime. He will be joined by Channel 5’s Milkshake! Presenter Jen Pringle as Princess Jasmine, and back by popular demand, the legendary Bobby Crush as Widow Twankey. The cast will be joined by Hi-5 presenter, Luke Roberts in the title […]
Disney’s Aladdin has Open Auditions in London, Birmingham and Manchester – August and September 2015 ALADDIN, the hit Broadway musical will open in London’s West End in summer 2016. This spectacular new musical, based on the beloved animated film, is directed and choreographed by Tony® Award-winner Casey Nicholaw (BOOK OF MORMON), and composed by Tony® Award-winner […]