Following a successful UK tour, The Play That Goes Wrong is at The Duchess Theatre.
Fawlty Towers meets Noises Off in this new hit comedy direct from the West End – The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society attempt to put on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong… does, as the accident prone thesps battle on against all the odds to get to their final curtain call.
This brilliant new laugh out loud comedy performed by Mischief Theatre Company has enjoyed two successful runs in the West End and was the sell out smash hit of the Edinburgh Festival with its sensational reviews, numerous accolades and awards. The Play That Goes Wrong is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
The Play that Goes Wrong is written by Mischief Theatre company’s Henry Lewis, Jonathan Sayer and Henry Shields and directed by Mark Bell. Design by Nigel Cook and lighting by Ric Mountjoy.
The Play That Goes Wrong West End Trailer
The Play That Goes Wrong
3-5 Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5LA
Running Time: 2 Hours 5 Minutes
Age Restrictions: Suitable for ages 8+
Book Tickets from £23.00
Performances: Tuesday to Saturday 7.30pm and Sunday at 7.00pm.
Matinees Saturday 2.30pm and Sunday at 3.00pm
Booking Period 5th September 2014 – 30th September 2018
Running Time: 2 hrs 5 mins including a 20 min interval
- The Play That Goes Wrong celebrates 3rd birthday and extends run
- The Play That Goes Wrong celebrates its 1001st Performance
- The Play That Goes Wrong announces Broadway transfer
- New cast announced for The Play That Goes Wrong
- Seasonal run of PETER PAN GOES WRONG at The Apollo Theatre
- Review of The Play That Goes Wrong London West End
- Review of The Play That Goes Wrong at the Duchess Theatre