Agatha Christie’s legendary whodunit is still packing them in after more than 60 years in the West End.
The world’s longest running play has lost none of its form. Indeed, the reputation of this murder mystery masterpiece goes from strength to strength as new generations of theatregoers are tricked and teased by a plot with more twists than a really twisty thing!
A group of people gathered in a remote part of the countryside discover, to their horror, that there is a murderer in their midst. Who can it be? One by one the suspicious characters reveal their sordid pasts until at the last, nerve-shredding moment the identity and the motive are finally revealed.
A cracking yarn and an irresistible treat for amateur sleuths everywhere!
- Karen Archer as Mrs Boyle
- Simon Haines as Christopher Wren
- Jamie Hutchins as Detective-Sergeant Trotter
- Christopher Knott as Major Metcalf
- Hannah Lee as Miss Casewell
- Simon Roberts as Mr Paravicini
- Tom Rooke as Giles Ralston
- Kirsten Hazel Smith as Mollie Ralston
- Directed by Hugh Ross