The Phantom of the Opera is now booking to Saturday 3rd March 2018.
Now in its 31st glorious year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to mesmerise and entrance audiences at Her Majesty’s Theatre, London and around the world. Ben Forster continues to star as ‘The Phantom’ alongside Celinde Schoenmaker as ‘Christine Daae’ and Nadim Naaman as ‘Raoul’.
Joining the cast from Monday 5 September are Siôn Lloyd as ‘Monsieur Firmin’; Mark Oxtoby as ‘Monsieur Andre’; Paul Ettore Tabone as ‘Piangi’ and Daisy Hulbert as ‘Meg’. Also continuing their roles are: Megan Llewellyn as ‘Carlotta’ and Jacinta Mulcahy as ‘Madame Giry’. Harriet Jones returns as alternate ‘Christine Daaé’.
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA has won over 70 major theatre awards, including seven Tony’s on Broadway and three Olivier Awards in the West End. It won the ‘Magic Radio Audience Award’, voted by the public, in the 2016 Laurence Olivier Awards. THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, which opened at Her Majesty’s Theatre on 9 October 1986 starred Michael Crawford as ‘The Phantom’ and Sarah Brightman as ‘Christine.’ It is produced by Cameron Mackintosh and The Really Useful Theatre Company Limited.
Far beneath the majesty and splendour of the Paris Opera House, hides the Phantom in a shadowy existence. Shamed by his physical appearance and feared by all, the love he holds for his beautiful protégée Christine Daaé is so strong that even her heart cannot resist.
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s mesmerising score magically combines with jaw-dropping scenery and breath-taking special effects to bring this tragic love story to life each night.
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
Booking Period: Until 3rd March 2018
The Phantom of the Opera Leading Cast
- Ben Forster: The Phantom:
- Celinde Schoenmaker: Christine Daaé:
- Emmi Christensson: Christine Daae at certain performances
- Nadim Naaman: Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny
- Megan Llewellyn: Carlotta Giudicelli
- Michael Matus: Monsieur Firman
- Christopher Dickins: Monsieur Andre
- Jacinta Mulcahy: Madam Giry
The producers of The Phantom of the Opera cannot guarantee the appearance of any particular artist, which is always subject to illness and holidays.
Her Majesty’s Theatre
57 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QL
- Access performances: Saturday 13th January 2018, matinee: Signed Performance
- Saturday 2nd December 2017, matinee: Audio Performance
- Saturday 9th December 2017, matinee: Captioned Performance.