I Should Be So Lucky is a brand-new musical that features all the hit-factory songs you love from pop royalty including Kylie Minogue, Rick Astley, Jason Donovan, and Bananarama. The show is a hilarious and heart-warming story about family, friends, love, and great times. Soaring anthems, classic pop tracks, and dazzling dance sequences come together in this original production.
The creative team is led by stage and screen legend Debbie Isitt and Jason Gilkison, creative director for Strictly Come Dancing and Eurovision 2023. This is a must-see for fans of 80s pop music and anyone who loves a good love story.
The show is set in the 1980s, the decade that gave birth to the Stock Aitken Waterman sound. The story follows a young couple, Ella and Nathan, who are about to get married. However, their plans are derailed when Nathan’s ex-girlfriend shows up and tries to win him back.
The show is full of humor, heart, and nostalgia. It’s a perfect night out for anyone who wants to sing and dance along to some of the greatest pop songs of all time.
Here are some of the unique reasons why you should see I Should Be So Lucky:
- You’ll get to hear all your favorite 80s pop songs performed live, in a way you’ve never heard them before. The show incorporates original staging, choreography, and orchestrations that will make you feel like you’re back in the 1980s.
- You’ll see a hilarious and heart-warming story about love, family, and friendship that is both relatable and escapist. The show follows a relatable couple who are going through a difficult time, but it also provides an escape into the world of 80s pop music.
- You’ll be dazzled by the amazing dance sequences that will have you on your feet. The show features some of the most iconic dance moves from the 1980s, performed by a talented cast of dancers.
- You’ll experience the magic of live theatre in a way that you’ve never had before. The energy of a live audience and the connection between the cast and the audience are truly special.
- You’ll get to see the show in the beautiful Milton Keynes Theatre, a stunning venue with a rich history.
Book your tickets now for I Should Be So Lucky at Milton Keynes Theatre from Tue 5 March to Sat 9 March, 2024
Tue – Sat at 19:30
Thu, Sat and Sun at 14:30
Milton Keynes Theatre
500 Marlborough Gate,
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 3NZ