Develop your natural eye for photography with a course at Westland Place Studio in London. This creative experience is a chance for you to boost your technical skills and will help you to throw a critical eye over your own work. Start the day by exploring the rich architectural history around the studios with a professional photographer to lead the way, followed by an interesting lecture about the art of taking photographs of cities and urban areas. You can then enjoy some demonstrations on expert techniques before taking a break. Put your skills to work and embark on your own photoshoot around the city. Your work will be reviewed and discussed with the tutor and the rest of the group.
Enjoy a full-day creative photography course for one, includes:
– Explore the local architectural heritage with a professional photographer
– Listen to a lecture on urban and cityscape photography
– Enjoy demonstrations of photographic techniques
– Put your new skills into practice and go on your own photoshoot
– Review and discuss your images
London Creative Photography Course for One at Westland Place Studio
London Creative Photography Course for One at Westland Place Studio.