Sing-a-Long-a Matilda live at Princess Theatre, Torquay on Saturday 17th February 2024 at 14:00.
Calling all revolting children and their parents – come and be a little a bit naughty at Sing-a-Long-a Matilda the Musical From the producers of Singalonga Sound of Music and Singalonga Frozen.
Now is your chance to interact with this incredible tale of a little girl making her great escape!
Find the “magic” inside of you and join our gang at the latest film to get the singalong treatment, the Tony and Olivier Award-winning Matilda the Musical based on Roald Dahl’s novel.
Matilda is an extraordinary girl, who armed with a sharp mind and a vivid imagination, dares to take a stand to change her story with miraculous results.
Our host will help you have “a holiday in your head” as they teach you some dance moves, show you how to use your free props bags and have you booing the villains and championing the heroes.
YOU the audience are the stars!
It couldn’t be easier or more fun! The first rule of Sing-a-long-a is THERE ARE NO RULES! Fancy dress is strongly encouraged and full audience participation essential.
Do you want to change your story and be a little bit naughty? Well, this is your chance…
Book tickets for Sing-a-Long-a Matilda live at Princess Theatre, Torquay on Saturday 17th February 2024 at 14:00.
Please note this is a screening of the movie not a live stage show
Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical – Songs written by Tim Minchin
- Miracle – Performed by Matt Henry, Alisha Weir, Stephen Graham, and Andrea Riseborough
Naughty – Performed by Alisha Weir
- School Song
- The Hammer – Performed by Lashana Lynch and Emma Thompson
- Naughty (Reprise) – Performed by Alisha Weir
- The Chokey Chant
- When I Grow Up – Performed by Rei Yamauchi Fulker, Andrei Shen, Winter Jarrett-Glasspool, Ashton Robertson, Lashana Lynch and Alisha Weir
- I’m Here – Performed by Alisha Weir and Carl Spencer
- The Smell of Rebellion – Performed by Emma Thompson
- Quiet – Performed by Alisha Weir
- My House – Performed by Lashana Lynch
- Revolting Children – Performed by Charlie Hodson-Prior and Meesha Garbett
- When I Grow Up (Reprise)
- Still Holding My Hand – Performed by Lashana Lynch, Alisha Weir, Rei Yamauchi Fulker, Andrei Shen, Winter Jarrett-Glasspool, Ashton Robertson and Charlie Hodson-Prior
View all shows booking now at Princess Theatre, Torquay
Torbay Road, Torquay TQ2 5EZ
Sing-a-Long-a Matilda Venues
Regent Theatre, Stoke-on-Trent
Sun 14 Jan 2024
Princess Theatre, Torquay
Sat 17 Feb 2024
Opera House Manchester
Sat 2 Mar 2024
New Wimbledon Theatre
Sat 13 Jan 2024
The Alexandra, Birmingham
Sat 27 Jan 2024
Sun 11 Feb 2024
New Theatre Oxford
Sun 31 Mar 2024
New Victoria Theatre, Woking
Sat 27 Jan 2024
Theatre Royal Brighton
Sun 25 Feb 2024
Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
Sat 6 Apr 2024