The Terms and Conditions primarily relate to ticket bookings and are determined by our main ticket suppliers Encore Tickets Limited, ATG Tickets and See Tickets – linked from our website.
Terms and Conditions
1) Bookings made on web pages linked from our site are supplied by SeeTickets, Encore Tickets Limited and ATG Tickets and other suppliers which may be chosen by us. See Tickets, ATG Tickets and Encore Tickets act as bonded fulfilment agents for this site. They are members of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR) and operate within the code of practice STAR sets down for its members. For more information on STAR please see www.s-t-a-r.org.uk
2) This site acts as an affiliate only and has no control over the event/venue, price, booking terms and conditions.
4) Tickets are sold from our ticket suppliers and are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the event organizer & venue which are available on request. The event organizer & venue reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised arrangements or featured artists, to refuse admission and to request latecomers to await admission until a convenient break.
5) If items purchased through this site (via the ticket agents listed above) are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than this site, the event organizer and/or venue or one of their authorized sub-agents, the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
6) All prices which are displayed on our website or our ticket agents should display separately the face value of the tickets, any applicable payment processing fees, booking fees and any applicable dispatch/handling charges. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
7) Tickets and items purchased from booking links from this site by customers outside the UK will be available for collection from the event venue on the date of performance or upon arrival at the hotel, restaurant or attraction. Tickets will only ever be posted to the registered billing address of the credit card holder
8) Your name and address may be held by our authorized ticket agents as listed above. This information will not be divulged to, sold or shared with any other organisation unless you give your explicit consent. This site may, from time to time send you information by email which this site believes may be of interest to you. A copy of your personal data may be held by See Tickets, ATG Tickets or Encore Tickets Ltd who are licensed solely to use your information for the processing of your booking and not for on-going marketing purposes. If accurate personal contact details are not provided at the time of booking (correct email, phone number and billing address), our ticket suppliers reserve the right to cancel and refund a transaction.
9) Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems you must immediately inform the supplier of the service(s) in question (including the Restaurant or Hotel) at the time of the experience. Any complaints must then be put in writing to our ticket supplier (and we may be copied in) and we resolve to reply within 48 hours. Please note any complaints need to be made with 14 days of the experience.
In purchasing from links originating from our website you agree with and are bound by the terms and conditions above.