Can you remember your first time? Nathaniel can’t seem to forget his. To be fair, he has had it playing on repeat for the last 15 years.
Now the party is over, the balloons have all burst and he’s left living his best queer life: brunching on pills and Googling kangaroo vaginas, ancient condoms and human cesspits on a weekday morning… or is he?
Fresh from his critically-acclaimed Edinburgh Fringe debut, award-winning HIV+ theatre-maker Nathaniel Hall presents this ‘hilarious’ and ‘heart breaking’ autobiographical solo show about growing up positive in a negative world.
Join him as he blows the lid on the secret he’s been keeping all these years.
- ***** “Moving and educational” The Stage (included as one of the best shows at the Edinburgh Fringe 2019)
- “Packs an emotional punch that resonates even after you’ve left the theatre” The Guardian
- “An unabashedly heart on sleeve crowd, pleasing-show… crucial for raising awareness of HIV” Lyn Gardner, StageDoor
- ***** “Compelling, motivating, triumphant” BroadwayBaby
- ***** “A must see” ThreeWeeks
- ***** “One hell of a ride” Northern Soul
- **** “Universal and deeply moving” Attitude
- “A truly remarkable story of triumph, I was in awe” Russell T. Davies
- Winner of the inaugural Venues North Edinburgh Fringe Award 2019.
- Supported by Arts Council England, Waterside Arts and Creative Industries Trafford.
- Proud to be partnered with George House Trust, Terrence Higgins Trust and HIV Scotland.
28th Jan – 2nd Feb 2020