Ahead of its first anniversary at the Prince Edward Theatre, Disney’s Aladdin has released behind-the-scenes photography of the new company in rehearsals. Having opened to critical acclaim in London’s West End in June 2016, the hit musical based on the classic Academy Award®-winning animated film … [Read more...]
Aladdin London Prince Edward Theatre
- The classic hit film has been brought to thrilling life on stage by the producer of The Lion King, featuring all the songs from the Academy Award©-winning score, together with new music written for this production.
- An extraordinary creative team is led by director and choreographer, Casey Nicholaw (The Book of Mormon). Music is by Alan Menken (Beauty and the Beast) with lyrics from Howard Ashman (Beauty and the Beast), Tim Rice (The Lion King) and Chad Beguelin (Elf), who also wrote the book.
- The lead roles of Aladdin and Jasmine will be taken by rising British stars Dean John-Wilson (Here Lies Love) and Jade Ewen (In the Heights). Broadway's Trevor Dion Nicholas will make his London stage debut as the Genie.
- With stunning sets from multi-award-winning designer Bob Crowley and over 350 beautiful costumes from Gregg Barnes (Kinky Boots), ALADDIN is an unmissable event in London theatre.
- This production contains theatrical smoke & fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting & loud noises Please note: ALADDIN is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends ALADDIN for ages 6 and up. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
5-Star Review of Aladdin
There’s something for everyone in this laugh-out-loud and shimmering show, where the cast come across as thoroughly enjoying themselves. Not since Sister Act The Musical played at the London Palladium have I left the theatre feeling so positively upbeat and overjoyed. I wish Aladdin a long and successful run. This is an Arabian night not to be missed - the professionalism and skill in this show is astounding.
ALADDIN LONDON TRAILER
Aladdin Musical songs
2. Arabian Nights
3. One Jump Ahead
4. One Jump Ahead (Reprise)
5. Proud of Your Baby
6. These Palace Walls
7. Babkak, Omar, Aladdin, Kassim
8. A Million Miles Away
9. Diamond In The Rough
10. Friend Like Me
11. Act One Finale
12. Prince Ali
13. A Whole New World
14. High Adventure
15. Somebody's Got Your Back
16. Proud of Your Boy (Reprise)
17. Prince Ali (Sultan Reprise)
18. Prince Ali (Jafar Reprise)
19. Finale Ultimo
20. Proud of Your Boy
21. Genie Medley
ALADDIN MUSICAL LONDON
Prince Edward Theatre
28 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 4HS
Monday - 7.30pm
Tuesday - 7.30pm
Wednesday - 7.30pm
Thursday - 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Friday - 7.30pm
Saturday - 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Sunday - No Show
Aladdin is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, Disney recommends Aladdin for ages 6 and up. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted into the theatre. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. They may not sit on their own within the auditorium. If children do have separate seats you could be refused entry. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Show Opened: 27th May 2016
This production contains theatrical smoke & fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting & loud noises.
Please note there will be an auditorium blackout of 8 seconds around 45 minutes into the performance.
PHOTOGRAPH: Aladdin: Jade Ewen (Jasmine) and Dean John-Wilson (Aladdin) Photographer Deen van Meer ® Disney
Why book Aladdin Musical tickets with a See Tickets partner?
- Get the best prices and the lowest booking fees in the market - save up to 60%
- Over 11 million tickets sold last year!
- Official box office partner to all West End theatres
- Fast and secure online booking
- No hidden charges
- Book with confidence – official STAR member
- Customer service – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Disney Theatrical Productions has released an exclusive first look at Matthew Croke as the title role in Aladdin ahead of his first performance in the title role on 5th June 2017 at the Prince Edward Theatre. The new musical based on the classic Academy Award®-winning animated film will have its … [Read more...]
Disney Theatrical Productions announced today that Matthew Croke will star in the title role of Aladdin as the new musical based on the classic Academy Award®-winning animated film approaches its first birthday in the West End. Jade Ewen will continue in the role of Jasmine and Trevor Dion Nicholas, … [Read more...]
Disney’s hit new musical ALADDIN, which opened in the West End in June 2016 is pleased to announce its first dedicated Autism-Friendly Performance will take place on Tuesday 29 August 2017. Tickets are now on sale. It follows the success of previous such performances at The Lion King, whose upcoming … [Read more...]
Disney’s new hit West End musical Aladdin, which opened to critical acclaim in June 2016, has announced a new education programme. This consists of curriculum-linked education resources for Key Stage 2 and 3 pupils, workshops for pupils aged 7+ and a series of behind the scenes videos which include … [Read more...]